And we got cute house pets to demonstrate it…
Animal pictures in awkward positions, moments or situations are always a great element of distraction and laughter. These images are true life, every day situations that some people get the chance to photograph.
There are cats, dogs, cats and dogs. dogs and dogs… the whole lot. Some are unbelievable, to the point you start to wonder if they were taken with trained animals, or after long hours in a studio. Who knows?
But in some way or another, when your pet invades your space, the only true reaction their owner may have is gratitude and love.
We hope you enjoy. And as usual, if you like what you see, maybe someone else would too. So please share or give us your comments. We like to know what you think.
1. Darting eyes – I’m desperately looking for a way to escape.
2. Sitting too close – If you sit next to me or on top of me
3. Not the right place – Is this really the right place to take a nap?
4. Free Space – There is plenty of space, why don’t you move over just a bit.
5. Sleep Tight – This is definitely not what they meant when they put us to bed.
6. Facial expressions – Is my expression a bit harsher than usual?
7. T.V Time – You are blocking my visual
8. Turn my head away – If I turn the other way, it means I’m uncomfortable or suffocating.
9. Stiffen – A more subtle body language is when you notice I start to stiffen up.
10. Squirming – You got me in a position where I feel trapped, you may notice me start to squirm.